The other side of MELLOW...

Read my blog, know the other side of me...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mga pang-"Beauty Queen" q and a's!

1. What would you choose? The crown or your love life?
ans: Wow! Thank you for that tough question sir. For me, i would
choose the crown. If I Choose the crown, I can be of greater service and would contribute for the betterment of many people and I am sure, that the person for me would eventually come and we will be happy till death do us part. Thank you very much!
2. What is the most important part of you, you can never without?
ans: The most important part of me that i can never live without is my family. Other people may come and go, but my family will always be with me, and that is the most important part of my life i cannot live without!
3. If you were given a chance, what new language would you like to learn?
ans: I like to learn the language of Jesus Christ, the aramaic. I would like to feel how He spoke the parables and His words of wisdom, when He was stiil living with us. Thank you very much!

No comments: