The other side of MELLOW...

Read my blog, know the other side of me...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fake Lashes?! Not...

How many minutes does it take for you to have the "camel" eye lashes?

Ten, twenty? One hour? Some, it takes forever!

I guess the "Eye Lash Craze" started when Gee-Anne of whatever chemically

enhanced her lashes using mascaras that have polymer particles in it.

It dramatically thickens and lengthens her God-given thick lashes.

She doesn't need the metal thingy to curl her lashes.

By the way, let's not go gaga over lash enhancers! Let's focus more on how a girl

found her true love for the first time with her power lashes.

Presenting my new "on-line novel" called

"BUTTERFLY KISSES"

Join me as we witness how a girl triumph with trials and defeat.


This is not your typical "CINDERELLA STORY"

IN MY BLOG


JULY 27, 2007



Patience is a Virtue...






No comments: