The other side of MELLOW...

Read my blog, know the other side of me...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Silly me... I'm such a crybaby..

Whew! What a day!? Whirlpool of emotion filled my day! It all started in Miss Cherry Pebre's class.

The topic of the day was " Perception Barriers" and she had a collection of words. The instruction was

to give your perception, experience or the thing that first comes to your mind after hearing that word.

I participated in the first part, giving my opinion about what I think about the word black.

After that, many words were discussed. Then, it was Archibald's turn to pick. He incidentally chose the word

"Love". He expressed his sentiments about it.

When it was time for Heleena to answer, I really listened to what she'll say. On the time she said " Love is full of

sacrifices" she cried that also made me cry. Yup, I cried! I don't know but I think I felt what she wants to express.

I really don't know why I got affected. Maybe because I know her love story or she is special to me.

Special in a way that she is one of my real friends in school, plus I had a crush on her in the freshmen days.

She is such a perfect girlfriend!

By the way, the day really affected me. It made me really exhausted. I also am currently listening to Mush-suicidal

song on the radio. To all those who read this entry, let's keep it a little secret about the "Heleena" part, okey?

No comments: