The other side of MELLOW...

Read my blog, know the other side of me...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"GLOBAL WARMING"

The Sickest Bulletin I have ever read
----------------


It melts the ice up the polar regions
and increases the sea level.


Too hot eh? The greenhouse gases
absorbs too much heat.



Dry lands go drier since heat doubles
or maybe triples the evaporation.



When waters of the ocaen gets hot and
the sky is cold, mix them together and
you can create a tornado. In general,
It messes with the weather patterns.



Ever got soaked in boiling water?
Contribute more greenhouse gasses in
the air... Go on feel free! I need a
tan anyway. :)


Dont think twice. Use all the gasoline
in your car and burn up your engines
and go nowhere! That woul be fun!

Be a lumber jack! Cut your trees and
reduce the consumers of carbon dioxide
on the face of the planet... C'mon! You
need them in your fireplace! Burn it
there and create more greenhouse gases!

I like Global Warming! It kills people
I dont like. :)


---------------------
post by Matt Dallas



I know your trying to show your humor, but please, not everyone finds your ideas funny!

No comments: