The other side of MELLOW...

Read my blog, know the other side of me...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My plans this semestral break...

At last, I can feel that we have a sem break. I can now rest my mind. No pressure, no worries of being late! Anyway, in this entry, I will list down everything that will surely make my break, worthwhile.
  1. Celebrate my Kuya Windol's birthday. Its not big, the family will have no party but a simple dinner. The celebration would be tomorrow, Oct. 25.
  2. Go to Baguio on Oct. 28,29,30 with my Kuya Caleb and his 2 Japanese students. According to him, these two likes to ask questions. Better practice my English-speaking skill.
  3. Attend the MUSICAMP. Well, this one, it was father's idea. I really don't like it, but i should look at it in a different perspective. i might learn new techniques in my singing! AS IF! By the way, I'd be going with my Donnalyn, my younger sister on the said event. This will be on Pampanga, Nov. 2 and 3.
  4. Swim with the Church. Yup, remember, the church are the people inside the church building! There will be a swimming fellowship. This will be on Nov. 1.
  5. Bond with my fellow young people in the church. The youth pastor, which happens to be my Kuya Windol, proposed a Movie Marathon and it was approved. It will require my uber energy just to keep them all alive! Oct 26 and 27 is the date. Its a sleepover or rather an all-night movie watching.
  6. On the same date, the church will also hold a garage-sale. This is a actually a fund-raising event. This event will be a two-day engagement.
  7. I will also raise my own money this break by being the helper/chamberlain/ sanitary-officer of my mom. In other words, I will be a "muchacha".
That's it, I guess, that would surely make my being present in the house a productive one.

No comments: