The other side of MELLOW...

Read my blog, know the other side of me...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Im here, sitting alone in my dad's office...

Thinking of what I could write on my blog...

I want it to make hitik just like Heyz's blog!

Well, lets start with my plans for the next semester.

First, I want to get rid of my ugly zits and uneven skin tone.

I should have facials every month kahit magastos.

May ipon naman ao di ba?

Second, is my GO VEGAN campaign!

I want to lose weight!

Gusto ko makapagsuot ng fashionable clothes that cuts the

circulation around the waist! Kapag payat ako, di yun masagwang

tingnan.

Third, improve my grades! Hello, do i need to elaborate on this?

Fourth, look for the Kyle XY soundtrack! I think its cool

(pronounced as KEWL)

Fifth, Ugly Betty Season two is already out sa ABC.

I hope out na rin siya sa Quiapo! lol!

Sixth, join the accreditation team. Kasi its fun pala na

mag-overnight sa COC! Brings back memories of the DRAMAFEST!

Seventh, sana makapag-organize ng party ang ating klase!

It would be uber fun!

Eighth, improve my knowledge about things I find interesting!

Ninth, magpa-accent train sa aking kuya! Sayang naman ang pagtuturo
niya sa TUA ng American accent di ba?

Tenth, improve my P.R. skills!

Eleventh, treasure more all my friends!

Twelfth, bond more with my classmates!

Thirteenth, sa summer, take a remedial class on P.E.

Lastly, raise money for my gadgets!

That are my short-term goals!

1 comment:

HAZEL said...

wow bez!! may special mention talaga? hehe.. thanks! Ü

ayun. it's great that you're setting goals in a tangible manner, as in, parang eto, you're sharing it to the world wide web. in that way kasi, you really are willing to work your way into 'em, so may motivation kumbaga. Ü

go, go, go!! good luck on your list here.. Ü

at meron ka bang manual on that vegan diet of yours? i'm pretty interested.. *lol*